Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fall Fabrics and a few finished garments

Fall Fabric!! My favorite time of the year. The girls and I are already planning our trips to get apples, going to the fair in Cullman and of course the pumpkin patch. This year is going to be such fun now that the older two are bigger they will really enjoy themselves.

This pattern is CeCe by Children's Corner the knit came from Hobby Lobby and was on sale for just $3.99 a yard so here's a $4 dress. I really like a heavy weight knit but for the money I think it turned out cute.






These are the outfits that I blogged about a few days ago. The little gown is so sweet it is by OFB Embroidered Raglan Daygown. I think I will be making up several out of this pattern it went together in no time. I have a few pieces of stretch knit that I want to try it out on.

No comments: