Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Appliqued Owl Holly by Bonnie Blue







I have been running around for the past week like a crazy lady. We had a wonderful time at Kaylee's 3rd Bday on Saturday. I did make all the girls outfits, but I haven't got the
pictures uploaded yet. I have had the worst headache for days, but today I think it may be gone so I did get to do some sewing today this is an Holly by Bonnie Blue changed up a little. I added width in the front and cut out a separate yoke piece to attached the skirt too. The owl is from Embroidery Boutique he is cute isn't he.

1 comment:

LeslieW. said...

Looks Great!!!

I think all Children's Corner Patterns run small. I always go up a size and add length to any dresses, even the Tracey. The Tracey is discontinued by the way, so I would scoop one up quickly! My local heirloom shop has them if you need one.