Monday, September 5, 2011

WAR EAGLE and ROLL TIDE Sewing

Football season is here and the time has come to sew, sew, sew as fast as I can before the first kick-off and I made it!!
Oliver and S pattern



This Children's Corner Lucy is made from Fabric Finders fabric and is reversible.

Skirt pattern is one I drafted for the customer. The shirt is appliqued with a design from http://www.appliquemarket.com/.


I just love this romper it turned out really sweet. The pattern is Bonnie Blue Kipp. The appliques are two I merged together from different designers.

Peasant dress is another one I drafted from two different patterns. There last two are for sisters who I know will look so precious on game day. I only need to finish Mylee's Romper and she will be ready for the next game. BTW I can sew Alabama/Roll Tide only because I am not one of those ugly fans who can't be nice aka Poppie! LOL We sure had a close call on Saturday those Tigers scared me! But a win is a win so WAR EAGLE!!!


2 comments:

website said...

Lovely pattern. Perfect for my daughter actually.

mark polo said...

nice pic and post i like it

SEO INDIA