Friday, October 21, 2011

Chattanooga TN Trip


We recently to a weekend trip to Chattanooga Tn, just Poppie and I. On our first day we went and rode the incline. It is a fun ride up and they gave us lots of information on this railway. We were the first on the rail car so we got to sit right up front which gave us a great view.








On the way back down we sat in the very back, at the top of the mountain the incline rail car sits at a steep angle so it was hard to stand up and walk. It was a fun trip we also went to a event on Kintler's Mountain which was a fall festival with tons of boths selling all kinds of homemade crafts. The setting was on a creek bank where there was a former corn mill. It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect. I got a carmel apple and homemade lemonade. The had just about anything you would like to eat even greens and beans.

3 comments:

Mari Garcia said...

This looks like so much fun! I can't wait to have the opportunity to travel!


Check out my blog if you like http://meowwzie.blogspot.com/

security equipment said...

I would like to say this is an excellent blog that I have ever come across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more details.

Unknown said...

I simply want to mention I’m newbie to blogs and honestly savored your blog. Probably I’m want to bookmark your website . You amazingly come with beneficial stories. Appreciate it for sharing with us your website.

Floors in Gurgaon
Dwraka Expressway
Gurgaon Residential
Gurgaon commercial
Gurgaon Plots